Baccano! 1934 Alice in Jails - Streets Episode - Chapter 1, Part 2 of 3 (10/29)
Gonensei Chapter 1 (10/37)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh hay what's this

Someone brought this to my attention:

There's a PDF version of Children of Bottle compiled here, which is pretty awesome. They didn't use my edits of the images especially the color ones I spent hours on yeah I know right but for those of you who may want to read the Amazing Adventures of Czeslaw Meyer and Minions Friends somewhere that's not on my dinky blog, there you have it.

edit: I tried my hand at making my own version here.

4 comments:

  1. Also, a thanks to whomever compiled this into PDF form. It made transfering it to my e-reader a lot easier :D .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thank you for translating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your hard work. I really enjoyed the translation. And here's an ePUB file that I made for my ease of reading. It has all the color and other illustrations as well as your notes.
    Thanks again!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?pfp1ea91839j5kg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for your hardwork. Really love this novel. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete