Baccano! 1934 Alice in Jails - Streets Episode - Chapter 1, Part 2 of 3 (10/29)
Gonensei Chapter 1 (10/37)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Genshiken 2

...I just wish I had a raw to read instead of mangastream's translations. But hey, I'm in no position to complain.

Other than that. So. Good.

I don't care what some people are saying about how Kio is milking his cash cow or somesuch. I loved this manga so much, and it hasn't changed a bit. Maybe my nostalgia glasses are blinding me. I can't bring myself to care.

I laughed out loud so many times. Goddammit, Kuchiki. I'll say it for you.


こんな可愛い子が女の子のはずがないッ!!!

1 comment:

  1. On the upside, at least they didn't plaster their watermarks all over the place this release. And yeah, I thought it was pretty good. Hopefully, it'll develop as well as the original series.

    ReplyDelete