Baccano! 1934 Alice in Jails - Streets Episode - Chapter 1, Part 2 of 3 (10/29)
Gonensei Chapter 1 (10/37)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

KIO SHIMOKU! YOUR HEAD BELONGS TO ME

Totally not Madarame Harunobu


Are you serious I mean what the hell totally not cool man teasing on this level should be illegal in 300 countries

By the by, "madara" (斑 as in Madarame Harunobu) means "spotted," and "saki" (咲 as in Kasukabe Saki) means "to bloom." The rage, it is unfathomable.

I have work up to me arse and this still has made me stop for a good half hour just to read up on it.

3 comments:

  1. But... Is it real? Or a doujinshi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's made by the same author as Genshiken, if that's what you're asking. I have no idea by which means it's published though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slowpoke, but this runs in Rakuen Le Paradis.

    And now that I read this again FFFFFFFFFFFF

    ReplyDelete